Snakes are very sensitive to the presence of human beings. Keeping this in mind, it is very understandable why when a snake manages to get inside your house, you hardly even realize that it is there. This is not the case once you are in the know of its presence. Even though not all snakes are venomous, taking a chance on the snake that has infiltrated your house to be part of the above category is pushing your luck. Endangering the safety of your family, pets and yourself in such a situation is not worth the risk. The openings of the weeping bricks are the most common way through which snakes enter a household. Other methods are through open doors, dark and ill-maintained garages etcetera. To ensure that the snake is removed humanly and its re-entry is curbed, you need the help of snake removal experts and specialists.
THE NEED TO REMOVE SNAKES
There are more than just a few reasons that should trigger you to call the snake removal services. Few of the reasons are mentioned below.
- If for instance, the snake that got into your house is a rattlesnake, then your immediately under the threat of getting bitten by the venomous fangs of the hazardous species.
- More small preys are subjected to the attacks of the predator. In the case of the households, children and pets are exposed to maximum risk.
- If the snakes got into your house in the lookout food sources like ice and birds, then don’t forget the fact that they are carrying with them a lot of bacteria. Spreading diseases all around the house.
- Even if they do not belong to the most venomous kind, you still will need immediate medical aid and attention if gotten bit by a snake.
- The snakes, once they get in the house, will be hiding in places you never even doubt like on your footrest, between your sheets, inside your cupboards etcetera.
WHAT NOT TO DO IN THE INSTANCE A SNAKE ENTERS YOUR HOME
- Do not panic. If you panic and cause a tantrum, the snakes get triggered and become more violent.
- Never try to pick it up.
- Do not be inhumane with the snake by hitting it or causing another form of harm.
- Do not let children nor pets go near the snake
- Do not try to remove the snake by yourself. Immediately call the snake removal services.
SNAKE REMOVAL PROCEDURE
- The moment you call a wildlife removal service, you will be asked the type of issue you are facing or the kind of species that is bothering you.
- You will be given an appointment in which the wildlife issue that you are facing will be inspected.
- Potential points of entry will be inspected.
- If a wildlife problem is found, the service will try to identify the species for better precaution.
- If any entry points are discovered, they will be sealed to prevent future entries.